Is your school considering the introduction of Coding this term?
Do you already do some Coding but you're looking for additional structured resources?
Is your school about to embark on the journey into running a Coding Club?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then this free workshop will help you on your way to getting started.
We would like to invite you to join , Programme Coordinator - / CoderDojoIreland, who will be on hand to welcome you to the community and tell you everything you need to know about
During the workshop, we will explore:
· Free, hands-on, step-by-step coding activities that inspire students' curiosity and imagination
· Free online training modules for teachers who are new to coding, so they can learn skills alongside their pupils
Registration to Code Club is Free and all clubs receive:
· An exclusive welcome pack including first session guidelines, stickers, and posters, which we will send to you for free when you register your club
· Personal support for you and your club from Darren Bayliss, your local Code Club Coordinator
· Access to additional online resources
Who is the training for?
Teachers who would like to know more about getting involved with Code Club.
You don’t need any coding experience to run a Code Club, this particular training session is for those who have no knowledge of coding but a burning desire to inspire the next generation of digital makers.
Some additional support workshops will be offered throughout the school year
Please note you will be emailed a link the morning of your chosen webinar to allow you to login. Please check your Spam folder if you do not receive it in your Inbox
|Course Date||12-11-2020 4:00 pm|
|Course End Date||12-11-2020 6:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||13-10-2020|
|Cut off date||12-11-2020 12:00 pm|